I’ve been up to some not-so-acceptable things and at this point I just want to say to everyone judging….SO WHAT?!
1. If I am now a Belieber. Have you HEARD “Girlfriend??” When I first heard it I thought it was Justing Timberlake…not Bieber. I actually wanted to call the radio station to tell them they got the name wrong when they said Justin Bieber. Now I realize, that Justin Bieber is alllll grown up. OH yeahh.
2. If I stay up till 4 am after work so I can catch up on Real Housewives of New Jersey. It’s going to be drama drama drama and I need to get my fix every week. Have you see Ashley’s hair yet?? “She thinks she’s Kesha.”
3. If I don’t wake up till noon on Sundays and don’t shower till 5 pm right before work. I work my tail off so when I lay around all day, I have absolutely no guilt about it.
4. If I wait till the night before to do a huge assignment. As long as I get it done and I ace it anyway, then what’s the big deal?
5. If I’d rather buy new underwear and socks than wash the ones I already have. I normally wouldn’t do this but between my crazy work schedule(46 hours this week!!) and all this studying and the upcoming exams, laundry seems like a chore and a ridiculous idea. Ergo countless Wal-mart trips.
“When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.”