I’ve been doing some serious fashion blog stalking lately and have become obsessed with SO many darn trends. (I find that fashion blogs are much more real as opposed to the ads constantly surrounding the actual fashion of magazines and magazine web-sites which makes for much better fashion finds) I want a gazillion different things and one of them SHOES. My closet(and Adam!) are begging me to not do this to them but I just can’t help it!
1. Studded Converse-Free People 2. Black Stud Wedge-Zara
3. White Margiela H&M 4. Plain Black Betsey Johnson 5. Studded Heel Zara
1. Studded Loafers- Charlotte Russe 2. Suede Oxfords-Dress shoes
3. Ankle Strap-Zara 4. Cap Toe-Kate spade
1. Camel Western Boots-Forever 21 2. Platform Chunky Heel-Forever 21
3. Slouchy Black Western Boots-Charlotte Russe
4. Platform Studded Heel-Forever 21
As you can tell, I love lots of studs. I’ve found I love studs on shoes, shirts, skirts, bags, headbands and SO many other pieces.
Besides that fact, high tops are number one on my list right now. Even the wedged ones(which a year ago, I would have thought that was disgusting) are on the top of my list! The wedged ones are appealing because I am such a shorty that the wedge will help my legs from looking cut off by the high tops. I’ll post another Polyvore of what I would wear with them.
Those ankle strap flats are also gorgeous. I would love to have those for the holidays and even in to spring.
My favorite boots are the tan western booties from forever21. Those paired with a baggy t-shirt and military jacket would be perfect. I think I could wear them every day actually.
Now that I’ve spent half my day on fashion blogs, I am now equipped with quite a few new fashion ideas.
On to the weekend where I can practice these fashion trends!