One of my new years resolutions was to stop any negative thought that came to mind. So anytime I come up with a thought and realize it is potentially negative to my psyche(deep stuff goin’ on here), I immediately spin it to make it sound like a positive.
I’ve made a list of all the things I am “great” at. Here are my top 5 as of late.
I am great at….
1. Turning in pages of homework that have coffee spills all over them. I leave no page behind therefore, I am all inclusive. I am in turn, open minded.
2. Finishing a whole bag of Sour Patch Kids in one sitting. I know….impressive. Get ahold of my agent for bookings.
3. Exercising my mind instead of my body. Working out is completely unnecessary when you are expanding your knowledge of the Kardashian sisters. I am the next Walt Whitman. Self-educated.
4. “Encouraging” people to make decisions. A.K.A. The kid in front of me in class, better decide on what group to sign up for on that sheet before the 2 minutes I allow him in my mind is up and I give him a lecture on real life decisions. I was never taught this whole “patience is a virtue” concept so I believe I am a very encouraging person.
5. Remembering things later. Remembering different aspects of my life such as, my to-go cup of coffee on the counter or that there is a quiz in class today would be nice. However I always end up remember it at SOME point in time. The timeliness of this is irrelevant. Therefore…I am great at remembering things.
“No matter where life takes you, always pack a good attitude.”