1. Studded Converse-Free People 2. Black Stud Wedge-Zara
3. White Margiela H&M 4. Plain Black Betsey Johnson 5. Studded Heel Zara
1. Studded Loafers- Charlotte Russe 2. Suede Oxfords-Dress shoes
3. Ankle Strap-Zara 4. Cap Toe-Kate spade
1. Camel Western Boots-Forever 21 2. Platform Chunky Heel-Forever 21
3. Slouchy Black Western Boots-Charlotte Russe
4. Platform Studded Heel-Forever 21
First day of school today. Say whaa?
The weather still feels warm and sticky and the summer clothes are still out, however we all have to pretend like we don’t notice and instead tote around books and backpacks and look like we care about syllabus week.
So while I’m pretending to care about the rules and regulations, I’m instead thinking of all the fall clothes I’m going to be purchasing and how fabulous I will look walking to class.
Here are the latest things I’ve purchased
Combat boots: I’m going to get a few stares for these I think.
Mocassin fringe, knee high boots: I’m going to get a LOT of stares for these I know.
What I imagine/hope I will look like when I go to class: Fabulous
What I really will look like when I go to class: A homeless looking woman.
*No lie, this was one of the top photos when I searched "homeless woman in sweatpants." Poor Britney.
So, happy new semester everyone! Let’s hope we all don’t end up looking like a homeless person at the end of exam week.
-“Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.”